Monday, June 25, 2007

funny haha

today was a good day. church was more entertaining b/c i wasn't sitting by myself like usual, my visiting teachers rock, and i took a long nap which was nice other than the fact that my apartment is frickin hot b/c the a/c is broken. grr. but this was supposed to be fun, not angry, so skipping that...

my friends rex and clinton are really funny. and i think it helps that i'm a little crazy and tend to elicit funny responses. some of these funny comments include:

Rex: No, you're not good enough to do me. I only want Bridgette to do me. (this is only funny if you're kinda scandalous like me though i guess... ;)

Clinton: Hi, I'd like a small Bridgette with an energy boost. (funnier when you know that they're both at least a foot taller than me...)

Malorie: did you go to the ward hoedown?
Me: yes, and I fell and hurt my ankle.
Rex & Clinton: she was the ward hoedown!
(um, did they just call me a hoe?)

okay, maybe those are only funny when it's late at night at really hot in my apartment, but, yeah...since it was really late and hot it was funny. pass the jamba stash! yum! and follow it up with a little youtube. haha!

No comments: