Tuesday, June 12, 2007

blog?

so, i've started using my facebook notes kind of like a blog, but decided that when i moved away from provo it might be nice to have a real one. especially now that i've become more involved in the 100 hour board these past few months. involved might not be the right word, but... i'm trying to be cool like them.

also, it seemed like a nice way to stay in touch with my provo peeps, with as little effort as possible. not that i don't love you guys, but when school starts up i know i won't have or take the time to stay in touch as i'd like or ought to. this seems better than mass emails or something. nothing is really more realistic than something, though.

so, if you're reading this and thinking, "okay, but you haven't left yet..." my response is: i know. but if i get going on it now then it'll already be a habit when i do leave. and i was bored. fragment. i know. get used to it. :)

however, i may choose not to unveil it until after i leave... tricksy... or i might get excited and just do it now... ha!

i uploaded most of my notes from facebook, and dated them appropriately. that way non-facebookers can catch up. or in case i become popular among strangers. i've always secretly dreamt of popularity... not really secretly though.

1 comment:

Megs said...

I love blogs, it is so much fun to read.. mostly, it allows me to have something to do while I am sitting at the desk at work, since I am not in classes this session, I don't have homework to do at work, so I blog, mainly read others blogs so I can be entertained during my shifts when I work alone. So... now I have another blogging buddy. yay. um.. this is meghan by the way...:)