Monday, August 13, 2007

laundry and nudity

more fun g'ma stories...

so, i think i told you about the dishwasher, but i didn't mention the washer/dryer situation...well, the situation is that there isn't a dryer...i don't think she's ever had one. we hang everything out to dry on the clothesline, which most of the year is outside, until it gets too wintery. which is cool i guess. but is probably more interesting when you're like me and have a variety of fetishes including victoria's secret and leopard print... and then i'm studying and g'ma's like, oh, i'll fold those for you... and then she's teasing me..."ooh! sexy!" she says...mildly awkward. haha!

anyway, later tonight i'm up cuz i can't sleep (as usual) making some hot chocolate and whatev, and g'ma gets up to use the restroom or whatev, and it's good she grabs the robe when she does, cuz apparently she likes to sleep in the nude. not just likes - does. well, i'm mildly scandalous that way too when i have my own room, but somehow when it's your really old grandma it seems strange. like, grandmas ought to wear big lacey nightgowns or soemthing... silly thought i guess. but, you know, i plan on being just like my g'ma (in this respect at least...and probably others too) ...scandalous for life...i'm thinking that this is something i ought to add to my list of reasons why i'd make a good wife...not that i've actually made that list yet, but i'm pretty sure it'd be pretty long, and pretty good too...haha!

1 comment:

Chillygator said...

Random semi-connected thought. It's really hot in my house (the fire took out our AC unit, sad) and so I can't sleep. I was kind of lamenting how I have to wear g's and can't sleep nekkid. Yeah, but my grandma doing that? Would totally weird me out.