Friday, October 5, 2007

nightmares and... daymares?

i had a really bad dream last night. in it my friend and her brother were murdered, and my sister and i went to visit her parents, who are good friends of our family, to tell them how sorry we were, etc. and while we were there they committed suicide (since their kids had died) and we called the police, but had to wait all night at their house until they came the next morning...it was really awful and i woke up pretty upset.

then i went to school, where i was supposed to have a midterm, but i got there to find that it had been postponed due to some allegations of honor-code violations which had perhaps compromised the validity of the exam. i was actually kind of bugged because i was feeling really ready for the exam, and i know i probably won't study anymore, but other people will have more time to now, messing up the curve for me, but oh well... but then i got this email asking me to come see the dean about it! aah! no one else got an email! but it turned out that it was just about this practice exam that i had that the tutors had been handing out that someone thought was an actual exam (an old one, but still...) anyway, turns out the professor already knew about and had approved that one, so no harm-no foul for me (or all the other people who had gotten the same one i did from the tutors), but it did kind of scare me, AND made me late for contracts, where my prof called on me to answer questions as soon as i sat down and i didn't even know what he was talking about! eek! but everything worked out okay, i just had a little more adrenaline going on today from all the nervousness, apprehension, etc.

No comments: