Monday, October 22, 2007

happy, happy, happy...


so, a couple weeks ago i was barely recovering from what may have been borderline depression... but now i'm better...really better...way better...so much more better than i've been in a long time...possibly ever...and i'll give you one guess why... if you didn't guess yet, there's a pretty big clue just to the left...

yeah...in case you missed this, my last post, from mid-last week, semi-announced my new non-single relationship status... it is of course still in that "too soon to tell" stage as far as anything really serious, but just in general i am, as it says in the post title: happy, happy happy! i find myself smiling and giggling and generally acting conspicuously giddy, and it's really great. *sigh* (the good kind) hopefully you won't see any more emo song lyrics on here for a while... ;)

2 comments:

Megs said...

YAY! Brdige! I am so happy for you! Thats awesome! howd you meet.. give me details girl! Since we dont' have time to sit and gossip at work anymore, you still have to tell me!

siovhan said...

does he have any brothers? dang gina.