Wednesday, October 17, 2007

adventures in text messaging...

so, i'm dating this guy. it's great. last night we were negotiating our activities for the evening, by text message, and i accidentally hit the "up" button and responded to the oldest instead of newest message on my phone... oops... so now instead of getting back something that says "great, i'm coming over" like i expect, i get one that says "do i have to?" depressing...but then i realize that it was from someone else *phew* but that made even less sense cuz i didn't even know what this person was talking about... and i was like, hold on, why are you texting me...so i texted back, and it turned out they had deleted me from their phone and didn't even know who i was... wow... so i felt kind of stupid... but then my *boyfriend* came over and everything was better... screw stupid people... i'll do a better job of deleting them from my phone from now on...

No comments: