Friday, September 28, 2007

"i'd rather push a chevy than drive a ford"

- that's from a sticker i saw on the window of an old-beat-down chevy truck. reminds me of home. TGIF! there were a variety of things that made me really happy today, including that sticker, the fact that it is the weekend, the yummy food at JRCLS, the fact that i was thinking about a friend who surprisingly called me only an hour later (which is crazy since we've only talked once in the past six months or so...maybe he has "espn"...haha...), and WATCHING THE NEW EPISODE OF THE OFFICE!! i don't get any tv stations at home, so i downloaded it this afternoon, and watched it after i got most of my studying done and dang it made me laugh! HA! here are some of my favorite highlights:

1. meredith on the front of michael's car
2. the look on jim's face when pam says what she was buying on the internet
3. jim dumping karen = empty desk
4. kevin: "are you kidding me?!" = oscar: "there is no evidence of intimacy. they've been in remarkably good moods."
5. michael making it seem like he saved meredith, when he was the one who hit her...and making it sound like she wasn't going to make it..."pelvical"
6. speed bump on the highway...
7. dwight: "it's only meredith"..."did she spurn your advances?"
8. "so who is the real boss? the dog or a fish?"
9. i don't think you understand how jeopardy works... oh, right, i'm sorry, what is: we're fine.
10. everybody inside the car was fine, stanley
11. so sue me...no, don't sue me...
12. tying balloons to iv
13. you are not forgiven = climb on my hospital bed? aah!
14. "monkey": "when you saw her how was she looking?" D: "really dead. like just a dead cat."
15. it is up to me to get rid of the curse that hit meredith with my car
16. i'm not superstitious, but i am a little bit stitious
17. blink once if you want me to pull the plug
18. if there was a god then ryan and i would be married by now
19. maybe there's some sort of animal that we could make a sacrifice to
20. like pb&j
21. sneaky! hahahaha! yessss!!!!!
22. michael scott's dunder mifflin scranton meredith palmer memorial celebrity rabies awareness fun run pro-am race for the cure
23. bracelet: "support the rabid"
24. rabies quilt
25. back in olden times a large fat person like this...
26. i'm petrified of nipple-chafing
27. but all of my bags of frozen french fries were clawed to shreds
28. i'm not depressed [whack] i'm in grief
29. and also there is no such thing as a rabies doctor. what about a rabies nurse?
30. have you met that kid?
31. what are you doing?! you said come in!
32. dangling participle
33. i do not recommend this strategy. try imagining them with more clothes on, or a funny coat
34. i don't know what your deal is, but he's mine
35. [picture of meredith] that should scare you. it scares me.
36. taxidermist
37. michael puking...
38. andy's bloody shirt... wow...
39... who cares... #40 PAM&JIM!!! yes!!!

1 comment:

Megs said...

I wouldn't say that I am superstitous.. just a little stitous. ... possibly my favorite part of the whole episode!