Tuesday, September 25, 2007

getting angry...

i don't very often...get angry, that is...a friend told me it's because i take too much responsibility for things. instead of being offended when people treat me badly, i assume that it's because of something that i've done, so instead of getting angry at the other person, i just feel hurt and upset at myself. but what do i do about that? getting angry isn't the right thing to do either. i suppose i just shouldn't take things so personally and/or seriously that i get hurt, but that doesn't seem possible either...it's my life! why shouldn't i take it personally and seriously? and getting angry won't change how i feel, only the way i express it. i dunno. maybe if i got angry instead of being hurt and sad then the people who are affecting me would realize it and take me seriously and quit treating me like that. or maybe i'd just be in fights with people all the time. who wants to be friends with someone who's mad all the time? probably no one. but it doesn't seem that anyone wants to be friends with a depressed girl either. sigh... so, back to the fake cheerfulness again... that's life i guess...

No comments: