Saturday, June 28, 2008

exceeds expectations

woot!

1) didn't get lost
2) the apartment is nice
3) the area is not as ghetto as i feared it may be
4) the other girl, maggie, who was in my room but not moving out til next week moved all her stuff and is sacking out on the couch so i can move into my room now! yes!
5) my roommate, kate, is super nice...
6) ...but not a threat to steal boys
7) the landlord family upstairs is totally nice too
8) all my stuff is out of the car, and it didn't take that long
9) now i can go shopping and get set up
10) i think i'm gonna like it heeere! (pretend my hair is red and my name is annie)

i was sitting in my room writing a message on facebook, when i heard the office theme coming from my roommate's room, so i ran over to check it out...she was on facebook too. haha.

i need some excedrin and a nap, but i think i'm gonna go shopping first...

No comments: