Monday, March 3, 2008

defrag

i'm cleaning and defragmenting my HD, which i realize is kind of the theme of my life right now. midterms kind of got me freaking out last week, but i think it was okay because i used it as motivation to be productive rather than...well, sleeping 16 hours a day to escape the pressures of life or something...haha

really though, i managed to get (and so far, stay) more ahead of my daily homework than normal, and i'm starting to get to sleep a bit earlier, and wake up a bit earlier, and i even got up and paid some bills and stuff before school today and wasn't rushing around to make it to school like usual. and a few days ago i found this desktop calendar that i'm really liking and i feel like my life is starting to get more organized. for a long time school and my attempts at a social life have been vying for predominance in my life, basically at the expense of most any and everything else. but, that's going to change...or at least, i'm trying to make some progress toward actually doing all those things that i'm constantly making mental notes about but never actually following through, mainly just cleaning out my car and my room...now if only it weren't all yucky and rainy outside...maybe i'll do the room tonight, and save the car for another day... haha... procrastination is a hard habit to break, but hey! i don't have to do everything at once, right? as long as i'm moving in the right direction...

"[perfection] tomorrow, because today is almost over"...

No comments: