Friday, November 2, 2007

3 months...

this kid at school yesterday was talking about planning his career, and i said something about not wanting to do that... he suggested that i just quit school and get my "M.R.S." degree, like his fiancee. i heard that plenty at byu, but figured that my failure to get it during my seven years in provo showed that it wasn't a very realistic option for me. that's why i'm in law school to begin with, right?

someone told me when i moved here that i'd be engaged in three months... only a couple weeks until that deadline... possible, but not likely... give it another three and we'll see... sometimes the way travis talks makes me wonder... you might all be invited to a big party this summer... ha! ridiculous...

of course, that kid at school got a D on our contracts midterm, and i got a B... if you can get a B with a bell curve you're doing pretty well i'd say... so maybe the whole "quit school and get married" suggestion just means he's trying to get rid of some of the competition...

No comments: